Today I am sharing with you Christmas wrapping made simple with items you already have around the house!
Hello friends and oh my – there are two days left to go! I wanted to share some Christmas wrapping made simple, by using things you may already have around the house. Even if you don’t have these things most of it is easy to find and inexpensive. With a couple days to go, I am sure that most of us still have some present wrapping to do; at least I know I do!
Here is the basic rundown of what I used this year…
- Wrapping paper from the dollar store, I can’t beat the price and am able to get lots of varying paper.
- Brown craft paper – this is my favorite because it can be changed up for any season and occasion easily!
- Simple Ribbon, taped or tied in a straight line or with a basic knot.
- Kitchen twine. I found this in my drawer of baggies and cooking foil and thought it was the perfect additon for natural decor.
- Knitting yarn. I have random lengths of this everywhere and keeping it for presents puts it to good use!
- Gift tags, ornaments or pinecones – I just tie this on with whatever ribbon or trim that is on the present.
- Sewing embellishments or trim – I had some pom pom trim in my craft supply and easily tied it around the present.
- All together they make a fun arrangement of pretty gifts just waiting to be opened!
Under the tree all the foiled wrap shines glittery and bright with these unique wrapped Christmas presents.
I like using a stool, chairs, or the sleigh to break up the presents and give them somewhere to stand.
I do tuck in some fun wrap for the kids that make them smile big knowing that those gifts are for them…
Here is my sleigh filled with Christmas goodies…
You may all be ready and wrapped for the big day, but if not, I hope this gives you some fun ideas. As you will see, I also display presents with no ribbon or decoration. It splits up the business of the display and gives my fingers a break from tying =).
Wishing you a lovely couple days before Christmas.