When I first started zevy joy, I shared a tutorial for making a linen pumpkin (you can find here). This year I wanted to make a simple sweater version. The shape is a bit more abstract but they do resemble pumpkins.
Here is what you will need:
– A sleeve cut off from an old sweater about 10 inches. I got mine from a thrift store for a couple dollars and originally used the rest of it for a pillow).
– a 5 inch diameter circle cut from the same sleeve or another piece of the sweater.
– stuffing (I used the craft store’s polyester stuffing).
– glue gun and glue sticks (if you don’t have one you could sew it by machine or hand).
– 3-5 inch piece of driftwood or stick.
– twine or some type of ribbon.
Cut out your sleeve and circle…
That is it! Easy and I hope you try it out. Nice thing is that for hardly anything you can make these and not need to worry about rotting pumpkins – you can use them year after year. Thanks for stopping by!