These heartfelt DIY Valentine’s Day cards are simple and budget friendly to make!
As Valentine’s Day approaches I thought it would be fun to share some projects that would be appropriate for the season of love. These are cards that could be made for children to give each others classmates, or for you to gift to your friends or your sweetheart. They are simple, inexpensive and at most take very few supplies.
The DIY Card Tutorial
Here is what I used (but is not limited to or do they require all of these – you could just use some)…
– red and pink craft paper
– white blank craft cards
– glue stick
– sewing machine with red thread (again this is not required – it was a detail I added for fun)
-letters that can spell out “xo” or “love”
Here is how I assembled them…
– I traced out and cut out pink and red hearts (amount depends on how many cards you would want to make.
– I did a variety of designs and glued down the hearts.
– I added embellishments such as letters or stitched red thread on some of the hearts.
– have fun with this and allow it to be creative – it doesn’t need to look perfect. In fact I like it to look homemade.
When you are finished personalize with your own notes and if giving to your sweetheart spritz some of your signature scent! Hope you try this out and thanks for stopping by!!