How To Put Together An Easy Pumpkin and Candle Decoration!
A Pretty and Easy Pumpkin and Candle Decoration Perfect For Fall!
Hello again friends. I have another fall post, but this time it is an easy DIY decoration! Today I am showing you how to make a easy pumpkin and candle decoration. It is perfect for decorating this season and could be used on a coffee table or as a centerpiece. I am joining Ashely from Modern Glam, Janine from Happy Happy Nester and Leslie from My 100 Year Old Home as we all give fun pumpkin inspiration/ideas.
To put this together, I found a small dough bowl (any shallow bowl will work) and then a few simple faux branches, pumpkins and candles. I simply layered things together until it was ready to display!
Here you can see the faux branches and greenery I used…
Then I used some fuller looking grass stems as well as faux air plants.
I filled in some pumpkins…
And lastly, I took some small candle holder and wedged them in there with faux candles. Please note that faux candles are necessary here. I would not use real burning candles as you wouldn’t want them burning atop any of the faux fillers.
You can adjust the colors and branches to fit your style. Since our home is somewhat coastal I kept in theme with that.
This project was the perfect ten minute project to pull together! I hope it brings you some inspiration this season.
Don’t forget to visit my friends below and all of the pumpkin projects they are sharing too!
Blogger’s Best Series – Fall Pumpkin DIYs
- Pottery Barn Inspired Amber Pumpkin Cloches by Tatertots and Jello
- How to Make Concrete Pumpkin Candle Holders by Robyn’s French Nest
- Dried Floral Pumpkin Centerpiece by Modern Glam
- Sherpa Pumpkin Pillow PB Knockoff by Craftberry Bush
- DIY Fall Decor Ideas by Jennifer Maune
- DIY Faux Terra Cotta Pumpkins by Twelve on Main
- Pumpkin Planters by Finding Lovely
- Luxe Studded Pumpkins by My Sweet Savannah
- The Best Pumpkin Wreath DIY by My 100 Year Old Home
- Easy Pumpkin and Candle Decoration by Zevy Joy
- Pumpkin Fairy House by Happy Happy Nester
- Fall Pumpkins: How to Easily Make Costly Pottery Barn Look for Less by The Design Twins