A Look At Some Extended Sales Right Now!
This post is contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you, and I only recommend products and services that I believe in. Your support by using these links is greatly appreciated and helps keep this blog running.
A Round Up Of Sales From A Few Of My Favorites!
Hey friends! Just a quick post to share some finds from a few of my favorite retailers that are still on extended sale from Black Friday or Cyber Monday! I own some of these items and you may recognize them from our home. Some are also on my wishlist too. They include items from Serena & Lily, McGee & Co. and Sur La Table.
1. Baskets with Lid – These are the best! We have a couple of the La Jolla baskets from Serena & Lily. We use them as storage solutions/decor.
2. Bath Towels – We personally have a set of these Sonoma Turkish Cotton Bath Towels from Serena & Lily are soft!
3. Rattan Backless Counter Stools – When we renovated our kitchen I had these exact Sunwashed Riviera Rattan Backless Counter Stools from Serena & Lily high on my list because they are just so good. The quality is incredible.
4. Shams – These Cambria shams from Serena & Lily are currently sitting on our bed. I really enjoy the charm of the stitching on these!
5. Capiz Pendant – The Capiz Honeycomb Pendant from Serena Lily is gorgeous! We have it in our dining room and I still love it as much as when it arrived!
6. Christmas Kitchen Towel – Isn’t this the sweetest kitchen towel from Sur La Table?! I am always drawn to this minty/sage color at Christmas.
7. Kitchen Towel Set – We have a different design of these Sur La Table kitchen towels and they have been a staple in our kitchen. They are classic.
8. Non-stick Griddle – This griddle from All-Clad at Sur La Table is perfect for pancake mornings or delicious grilled cheese! We have a similar one and love it!
9. Toaster – We have this toaster from Cafe and it is fantastic! It is functional and good looking.
10. French Bee Glasses – We have had a set of these from before my kids were born and they are the BEST quality!
11. Pinch Mitt – I find that these Sur La Table Mini Pinch Mitts work best for me when in need in the kitchen. Others get to be too big and hard to hold, I love this size.
12. Wool Rug – I think the colors in this are so pretty and would make a lovely kitchen or bath rug from McGee & Co.
13. Coasters – Stone Coasters from McGee & Co. are neutral and elegant.
14. Fired Ceramic Vase – I thought this vase from McGee & Co. would be a gorgeous color for the holiday season and good for after the season too! It a nice shape too.
15. Wool Rug – Another pretty wool rug from McGee & Co. with some of my favorite color combos.
These would make great deals if they have been on your list of things for home or some would make lovely gifts too. I know these discounts are going to be some of the best this year so it is a nice time to enjoy them. If I have time, I am going to try and put together a little gift guide so keep an eye out for that too!
Thanks so much for stopping by!