3 easy and simple neutral Valentine’s Day crafts for the holiday. These crafts take minimal supplies and come together quickly!
Here are 3 of my favorite Valentine’s crafts we have done over the years. They are neutral themed and pretty for using as decorations this season.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
They are perfect for a Valentine’s Day setting and are a small nod to the holiday without going overboard! You can simply scatter them on plates alongside some flowers and are all ready ready to go! The clay is natural in color and neutral too so it fits in with any theme.
You can head HERE for all the directions!
Here’s another easy Valentine’s Day craft that takes a couple supplies to throw together. These types of fillers are sold at most decor stores. I particularly like the look of these because I could customize them with neutral material and organic feel to them.
I scattered these amongst some shells, but you could also make a larger amount and fill the whole bowl up!
While they are hearts, they could also be left out all year long. They are darling!
This project is a goodie but an oldie done years ago for my daughter room. It could be done on a smaller scale as well. We hung these on her wall and they were too cute! The gold metal look is a great neutral for mixing and matching.
I chose to make ours with gold straws, but now these days you can find all kinds of patterned paper straws and have so much fun with these. They could be spread along a table setting, displayed for a party, decorated with on a wall or make to sit on a frame. The options are many and here is the full tutorial!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Neutral Heart Pillow: I think this is suitable for any style of decor, it would be lovely sitting on a sofa, chair or bed.
- Wooden Heart Shaped Bowl – How cute would this be sitting on a side or coffee table, shelf or kitchen counter!
- Heart Coffee Mug – This double walled glass coffee mug has a heart shape inside and would be a sweet addition to a morning coffee routine.
- Wooden Heart Tic Tac Toe – If you are looking for coffee table decor, this set would be a simple but festive addition!
- Heart Shaped Jewelry – Here are a few heart shaped jewelry ideas to complete an outfit throughout the season. Although I would use this all year long… Earrings 1, Earrings 2, Earrings 3, Necklace
There you have 3 easy and simple Valentine’s Day crafts for the holiday. These crafts take minimal supplies and come together quickly! They are neutral and versatile for all types of uses as well… Thanks for stopping by today!