A Recipe For Gluten and Dairy – Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
How To Make Gluten and Dairy – Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies…
Hello friends, do you love chocolate chip cookies as much as we do?! I have a favorite recipe that I tweaked just a bit for fall and they are yummy! Today I am sharing how to make gluten and dairy – free pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I am joining Kristen from Ella Claire and Co. with some really good pumpkin recipes so make sure to check those out down below too.
This is a really simple recipe to make, here is what you will need:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt and more for sprinkling
- 5 tbsp. coconut palm shortening
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
*If the batter seems a little too runny, you can add an extra tsp of coconut flour.
And to whip these easy cookies up, you will…
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Cream the shortening and coconut sugar in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar/shortening.
- Now add all the remaining wet ingredients with the electric mixer until everything is mixed up well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips at the end.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop individual cookies onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper. If you notice that they are firmer/tall you can use a spoon to pat them down a bit so they will bake more evenly.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Baking times may vary, so make sure to be checking as you go.
- Let cool and enjoy!
These are a pretty moist cookie but hold their shape well.
I hope you enjoy this fun, fall gluten and dairy-free pumpkin chocolate chip cookie!
Don’t forget to visit these delicious recipes here too! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Ella Claire & Co. | Cranberry Pumpkin Bars by Inspired by Charm | Baked Pumpkin Brie by French Country Cottage
Gluten and Dairy-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by Zevy Joy |
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Gingerbread Cake by Handmade Farmhouse
Leave a Reply