Yesterday I was craving a Peppermint Mocha but I didn’t want to spend $5.00 on this treat. So I made my own and I thought it tasted pretty good!
Here is what you will need –
– 1 cup of coffee
– 1/8 teaspoon of peppermint extract
– 1 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons of Hot Cocoa Mix or Cocoa
– 1 teaspoon of sugar (or more according to your taste)
– Cream (I just pour my normal coffee amount – so again it can vary)
– Whip for topping (optional)
Make a cup of coffee and pour these ingredients in. Then stir! So easy.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week friends!
I love this Annie! I make mine the same way. So yummy!
Thanks Lynn! I pretty much love peppermint anything!!! =)
Yum!!! Living 30 minutes away from a coffee shop will definitely have me making this : ) Merry Christmas!!
Thanks Chloe! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas too!