A Gift Guide For Her!
This post is contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links. There is no additional cost to you, and I only recommend products and services that I believe in. Your support by using these links is greatly appreciated and helps keep this blog running.
Some Gift Suggestions For Her!
Hello friends! I have never shared a gift guide before, I can’t believe how long I have been blogging and yet never done this! I am starting small with a gift guide for her and shared some of my favorites or what I would love to see wrapped under the tree =).
- Candle Warmer – Have you seen all of these candle warmers lately? I love this idea and think it would be a great gift! I haven’t tried this particular candle warmer from Kohls, but I liked the design.
- Bath Towels – I love these Sonoma Turkish Cotton towels from Serena & Lily and we use them daily, they are very soft!
- Hurricane Candle Holder – I am especially drawn to anything woven, rattan or wicker. This Tofino Hurricane from Serena & Lily looks lovely/versatile and would make a great gift!
- Slippers with support – I own a different style, but I am a huge fan of Vionic Mules. I really need arch support and for me, these have been amazing.
- Cloth Napkins – These are the sweetest looking Gingham Napkins from Serena & Lily. They are a gift that someone can keep and use for years to come.
- Cashmere Wrap – This Oversized Cashmere Wrap from J Crew is a simple gift of luxury. It could be used throughout all of the seasons.
- Decor Book – I have this wonderful, Made for Living by Amber Lewis and Cat Chen on my coffee table as we speak. So much inspiration!
- Crossbody belt bag – Crossbody bags are everywhere and perfectly functional. This leather Crossbody Belt Bag from Banana Republic Factory would be a nice staple for any wardrobe!
- Slip on Sneakers – I own a pair of sneakers from this brand (my husband surprised me with them) and I cannot believe how incredibly comfortable they are!!! If you have someone needed tennis shoes, this pair of OOmg Sport Shoe from Zappos would make a fun gift.
- Chain bracelet – This one is very high on my list… I just love the idea of a sweet small – chain link bracelet like this from Pandora where you can add sentimental pieces to it over time!
- Vase – Vases are an important piece to display pretty florals and greens. This ceramic one from Target would go well anywhere in my opinion!
- Decorative Tray – The Scallop Rattan Tray from Serena & Lily would be a fun surprise and is a very versatile decor piece!
- Coasters – Wood and Marble Coasters from Serena & Lily would be a welcome addition to any table surface!
- Vase – Another beautiful piece, the Cayman Vase from Serena & Lily would be nice for all seasons of the year!
Hopefully this is helpful and so many of these are already here in our home or on my wishlist too =). Thanks so much for stopping by!