Delicious Granola with Cinnamon Apple!
How To Make Easy Cinnamon Apple Granola!
We have slowly been adjusting to life here in our new surroundings… And we are really enjoying it! We are finding our rythym and our favorite local things to learn more about. One thing we are doing more of lately is baking and cooking old/new recipes. One particular recipe that is on repeat, is this Cinnamon Apple Granola. It is an old recipe I have used for years, but haven’t made until these last couple weeks. I felt like it was the perfect thing to share today as it is a healthy and simple! I am joining my friends Ashley from Modern Glam, Janine from Happy Happy Nester and Leslie from My 100 Year Old Home. Make sure to check out the yummy recipes down below as well!
Here is what you will need for this granola:
- 5 cups of oats
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup nuts of your choice (we used cashews this time but often throw in almonds)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon (you can use less if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup syrup
- 1 large apple cut up into small cubes or diced
Here is how easily this recipe comes together!
- Set the oven to 350 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and dice up the large apple and set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Pour in the wet ingredients into the dry and toss it all together.
- Lastly, add the diced apple and mix well.
- Take the granola mixture and spread it atop the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Set it in the oven for 15 minutes. Pull it out and carefully shuffle the mixture with a spatula while on the cookie sheet so that it cooks evenly. Set it all back into the oven for another 10 minutes. I continue to check on it until it reaches a nice crispy golden color. It can brown too much very quickly, so keep close watch.
My kiddos love to serve this on a bowl or cup of yogurt…
You can see the apple chunks here and they are soooo good!
This batch will last only last a few days so make sure to enjoy it before it is gone! Since there are fresh apples you will want to make sure and eat it within a few days.
I hope you enjoy!
Kale Ranch Salad // Finding Lovely
My Favorite Blueberry Spinach Smoothie // Modern Glam
Cinnamon Apple Granola Recipe // Zevy Joy
Easy Cod Fish Tacos with Homemade Taco Sauce // Happy Happy Nester
Easy Healthy Snack – Protein Balls with Peanut Butter // My 100 Year Old Home
How to Make Overnight Oats // The DIY Mommy
Turkey Picnic Sandwiches // Lemon Grove Lane
A Colorful Healthy Main Dish Featuring Salmon with Dill // Most Lovely Things
Healthy Homemade Meatballs // My Sweet Savannah
Egg Roll In A Bowl // Twelve On Main