This amazing barbecue chicken salad is an easy and budget friendly way to feed your family!
This barbecue chicken salad is a true family favourite! I make this recipe all the time as it is very easy to put together and also budget friendly! Try it today, I know you will love it!
– 4 cups chopped lettuce
– 1/2 cup roasted corn (beforehand I take frozen corn and throw it on a baking sheet and put it in the oven on broil for about 10 minutes)
– 1 cup shredded chicken mixed with 1/3 cup Barbecue Sauce
– 1 cup canned garbanzo beans
– 1/3 cup shredded cheese of choice
– 1 tomato cubed or a handful of cherry tomatoes halved (not pictured)
– 1/3 cup ranch dressing
– 2 tortillas cut into long strips (bake in the oven at 350 to toast for about 10-15 minutes and season with Salt/pepper)
– lime juice and cilantro to finish (optional)
Broil the corn and bake the tortilla strips and let cool. Chop salad and toss shredded chicken in barbecue sauce. Rinse garbanzo beans and chop tomatoes. Once all the ingredients are prepped toss together and drizzle ranch on top. You can also add cilantro, lime juice and a bit more barbecue sauce. Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
For more great recipe ideas check out Recipe Post, Lemon Pasta